Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davesvada Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2013, 02:31 PM
    How do I get started cleaning vacant houses in Corona, Califoria
    How do I get started cleaning vacant or forclosured homes in the city in which I live? Corona, California
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 20, 2013, 03:18 PM
    Do you mean empty houses that have been foreclosed? I would start with your bank. If you know them well and ask if they need this service. Or, realestate companies can be approached as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just started a cleaning business and am leaning to doing commercial cleaning. [ 0 Answers ]

I started a commercial cleaning business and have a friend that has a lot of knowledge and contacts with people that could use cleaning services and is a hard worker. He is not my partner, but has been with me since the beginning in discussions of who to market and he even purchased business cards...

What should I charge for cleaning houses, yards, automotive interiors. [ 1 Answers ]

I want to make extra money and am experienced with the cleaning business. What would I charge prospective clients for housekeeping

I want to clean vacant houses can you give me a list on who to contact [ 2 Answers ]

I want to clean vacnt houses and small office can you help get a list of places to get a cleaning contract with

Estimate prices of cleaning offices and houses [ 1 Answers ]

How can I estimate for prices on clening office and houses

Trying to get started with a cleaning co. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello... I need help How do I get started after you have a job, the money to back you and the help to work? What do I need to do to get started?

View more questions Search