Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carol Miranda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2013, 01:35 PM
    Perimenopause
    I'm 45 yrs old. I have my last period last sept 15,
    But before that August and sept y period was 2x a month (IUD)
    And October period was stop
    I'm having hot flash and moody and sleep problem I go to sleep at 1am / 2am
    And I don't feel anything at all...
    Please answer my question .
    Carol
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 20, 2013, 03:27 PM
    It would be safe to assume that menopause is starting. You are at the right age for this to happen. It is a wait and see thing in this situation, carol. Please don't assume that you will acquire all symptoms you hear about. I sailed on through with no problems, but you will have hot flashes, night sweats, but they pass. Good luck ! Join the club of no more uncomfortable months.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this a Perimenopause symptom? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I'm.43, had my tubal 16 it's ago after my last child. Well I heard that perimenopause can be a symptom in what I'm feeling but what do you think. In September I only.spotted so my.last.normal period would have been in August mid , still no.period been bloated feels a little.firm , pee a lot , a...

Perimenopause?? Hormone levels? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am a 40 y/o female with a 4 year history of strange symptoms. I have wondered if I am perimenopausal. My grandmother was an early menopause case. Long story short, my GP had me do a home finger prick test on day 19 of my cycle to test hormones. My Estrogen says 32 (lab normal is...

Perimenopause or Pregnancy symptoms [ 0 Answers ]

I've been nauseated, but not vomiting. Very moody, frequent urination, constipated, breast increased by 4 sizes. I've been (excuse the expression) horny as hell the past few days. I get headaches, my back hurts. I'm getting a few acne bumps in my face (never had them before). Last month period...

Is it perimenopause? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 43 and just missed my period. I had all the pms symptoms but never started. I still am having breast tenderness. Could it be perimenopause?

View more questions Search