Ask
    Jimaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2013, 11:42 AM
    Kitkat update
    Where is the KitKat update for Nexus 7 2013
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2013, 12:38 PM
    Android 4.4 KitKat: release date, features, tips, reviews and news | Know Your Mobile

Best to contact your provider.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 20, 2013, 12:52 PM
    Tablets tend to be after the mobile handsets have had the update, so expect it in a few days.

Works well on the Nexus 5 ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could you help me as I need help to update my cv [ 2 Answers ]

Hiya what would I write on my cv for my aspirations as a carer as I am currently employed as a caer and need to update my cv

Block a Single Windows Update with Auto-Update Enabled [ 7 Answers ]

One of the Windows updates sent out on 10/13/09 caused a problem on my XP system (very, very slow operation of all functions). After a System Restore to a date prior to the update download, the problem was gone. After another Auto-Update, the problem returned. I know I can update...

Window vista update (KB968389) is a bad update, how can I update my vista? [ 2 Answers ]

August 11, 2009 window vista update KB968389 is a bad update for my computer. After trying to install it, my configuration only gets to 3 out of 3 and 0% then keeps on restarting over and over. It won't stop restarting unless I turn my computer off. I had to do a restore to my drives to get it...

How to update AVG antivirus Update to computer,which is not connect with internet [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Computer (No.A) is connected with internet. So I can get the update automatically. But, Computer (No.B, and No.C ) is not connect with internet. But we use the flash Drive and 3 1/2 Floppy disk. Without antivirus software, No.B & C can get the virus. Already having the antivirus software...

View more questions Search