Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alenzo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2013, 09:40 AM
    Kitchen sink tap
    I would like to know the size of the base of a grohe concetto kitchen tap 32661001
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2013, 10:25 AM
    Google the model for specifics but the standard granite is 1 3/8"
    alenzo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2013, 03:00 AM
    Thanks ma0641

Probably my question was not clear enough!
    I need to change the tap on my kitchen sink and I really like the grohe concetto32661001 .
    I have checked the specifications from Grohe and I cannot see anywher the size of the base of this tap.
    Basically I need to know the diameter of the base in centimeters to check if it fits on the hole of the sink I already have.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2013, 07:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alenzo View Post
    Thanks ma0641

Probably my question was not clear enough!
    I need to change the tap on my kitchen sink and I really like the grohe concetto32661001 .
    I have checked the specifications from Grohe and I cannot see anywher the size of the base of this tap.
    Basically I need to know the diameter of the base in centimeters to check if it fits on the hole of the sink I already have.
    If Grohe can't tell you I can't either. You can't find one in a store to measure? I just had a new granite counter put in and they drilled 1 single hole, never asked the size, fitted perfectly with a Delta faucet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sputtering kitchen sink tap [ 3 Answers ]

First turn on tap it sputters for a few seconds before running smoothly . Also toilet make a swooshing sound after flushing. Possibly air getting in pipes?

Kitchen sink tap slow except after using sprayer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem with water pressure out of the spout. It is very low, but after using the sprayer, which works fine, the pressure is good. But, then the pressure goes back down after a few seconds. The aerator has been checked with no debris. Any suggestions?

When I turn my mixer tap on in my bathroom my kitchen tap runs could it need a valve [ 1 Answers ]

When I turn my mixer tap on in my bathroom my kitchen mixer tap runs could it need a valve fitting

Cold water OK in kitchen tap but no hot -mixer tap [ 3 Answers ]

No problems with tap which is a mixer in kitchen, suddenly no hot water but cold water coming out OK. Could this be a build up of lime? And how can I fix it?

I have only luke warm water coming through my hot bath tap and sink tap [ 0 Answers ]

Hello I am suddenly only getting luke warm water coming through the hot taps in my bathroom. All other rooms are fine. I have a bungalow with two bathrooms a kitchen and a utility room. The system is run off a LPG combi boiler.

View more questions Search