Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ambermell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2013, 05:52 PM
    Had a tubal 6 months ago and no cycle for 5 months and started lightly spotting today
    I am 26 I have three boys 7, 2, and 6 months I have had two miscarries in between my live births. I had a tubal 6 months ago and have not had a cycle for 5 months. My periods have always been irregular but today I started lightly spotting and then it stops all of a sudden and I'm cramping. For the past week I have been very tired more than normal. I really need advice Im hoping and praying I'm not pregnant...
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 20, 2013, 11:08 AM
    That's odd. I am assuming that by tubal you mean your had your tubes tied. I was told in my prenatal class that once my wife gives birth and all the post delivery bleeding is done it could be a while before her cycle resumes. How did that go with your first two boys? Did your cycle start right after the birth?

What I think is going on is that your body is finally getting back on track with its cycles and what you're feeling is everything getting going. You might get a period in the next little bit but it will be a strange one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My fiancé passed away 8 months ago and I'm back to where I started [ 3 Answers ]

I am severely depressed.. I can never get to sleep till 4 am. When I wake up I lay in bed for an hour then do nothing with my day all day. I try my hardest because I have a 3 year old with him but I am failing as a person and am feeling like I'm letting our son down. I can't help myself I am so...

Two months late and started spotting Wednesday [ 0 Answers ]

Im two months late and started spotting Wednesday and I'm still spotting. The blood is sometimes light pink or brownish or it has a little red in it. I took a test a week and a half ago and it was negative. Will the spotting effect the result of a urine test? Am I pregnant or not?

My period started three days ago after two months of not having one [ 0 Answers ]

I missed my period for 2 months and it came on three days ago I took a test the first month I missed my period but it came out negative.it's not normal like it should be it's lighter and the cramps are worse.I'm scared so I hope you can help me.

Started birth control almost 2 months ago [ 0 Answers ]

I started birth control almost 2 months ago. I have been have pregnancy symptoms to the T. My breasts have been extremely sore, to the point that I don't want to wear a bra. My stomach has been very bloated, I have had problems going to the bathroom, headaches, low back pain. My period is usually...

No menstrual cycles after giving birth 16 months ago and weaning 2 months ago [ 2 Answers ]

I gave birth in July 2007 and nursed my son until the middle of September 2008. Unlike after I gave birth to my daughter 5 years ago, I did not resume my menstrual cycles as I continued to nurse my son and would only have a few days of spotting. Now, it has been 2 months since I totally weaned...

View more questions Search