Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    animalgirl2000 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2013, 01:03 PM
    Jobs with helping wild animals, little to no blood involved, and little to no math?
    Are there any jobs where I can help wild animals, avoid seeing much blood, and avoid much math? Please answer if you know the answer to this question. Thanks for the help :)
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2013, 01:08 PM
    To get training in veterinary medicine... you will need to have both math and deal with blood from time to time.

Medicines are going to be based off the animals weight...which means using math to determine a correct doseage ammount.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 2, 2013, 08:26 PM
    Veterinary medicine is definitely out based on your criteria, as are all other animal sciences.

You could try to find a job at a zoo or pet store, or shelter, cleaning out cages, but you really wouldn't be interacting with the animals very much, just their feces.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 2, 2013, 10:05 PM
    There are many wildlife organizations that raise money and do research in order to protect (for instance) wolves or buffalo or coyotes or Arctic animals. After high school or college, you could get a job with one of these organizations and work in the office or help with research in various ways. The public library can give you a list of these organizations and contact information, in case you want to write inquiry letters to any of them.

If I were you, I'd do a phone or on-person interview with someone who works at a zoo.

And you and one of your parents (depending on how old you are) could always volunteer at a local animal shelter to get some experience by working with domestic animals.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do courts consider me a relative if there is no actual blood or marriage involved? [ 1 Answers ]

Sally is 14. Her mother had a reltationship with my nephew and they have another child from that relationship who is 4. Her name is Suzy. Sally and Suzy are both in a shelter now since their parents are drunks and crazy. They both want to live with me. Would the court recognize me as any...

Wild, wild west. [ 3 Answers ]

A cowboy rode into town and stopped at a saloon for a drink. Unfortunately, the locals had a habit of picking on strangers. So when he finished his drink, he found his horse had been stolen. He went back into the bar, handily flipped his gun into the air, caught it above his head and fired a shot...

Dead wild animals [ 10 Answers ]

I just killed a seagull. It flew under my car I feel so so bad... Im a person that gets really upset if I see an injured animal or animals getting put down... I will feel guilty about this for ages, other people just wouldn't care and laugh about it

View more questions Search