Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abiinabdi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2013, 09:03 AM
    Is Cambridge International College recognized College in Uk
    I am Somali Students who wants to pursue his education through distance learning, so is Cambridge International College (CIC) in UK recognized ?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2013, 09:25 AM
    Accreditation and Approval of Training and Qualifications - Cambridge International College

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

International student tuition fee at Seneca College at Toronto Canada [ 7 Answers ]

•Foreign worker and spouse or dependent family members: a foreign worker is a foreign national who is authorized to work in Canada having been issued a work permit. For purposes of this category, a foreign worker is to present a valid work permit which names a Canadian employer situated in Ontario...

Can a college age student of a diabled parent receive help for college? [ 5 Answers ]

I am a fully disabled parent and wonder if my healthy 19 year old is eligible for financial assitance for college?

Three college kids traveling on a road trip before college and cross into russia [ 1 Answers ]

Three colege kids traveling on a road trip before they return to school cross the russian boarder and end up running from russian boarder patrol. They are wrongly accused of rape and murder of a young girl and are placed in a russian jail

Are certificates awarded by Canyon College recognized? [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently taking a distance learning Grief Counseling Program at Canyon College in Idaho. I have seen that this school is not accredited by CHEA. I already have B.S. and M.S. degrees from accredited universities, but want to practice in the field of Grief Counseling in Illinois. Will the...

College student w/o w-2 but can I file tax to get college tuition credits back? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a college student with no job income(no W-2 form) but do have few dollars of interest earned from saving account(1099-INT form). I know I do not have to file tax return since the income is extremely low. But I heard if I file tax return then I can get few hundreds of college tuition...

View more questions Search