Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monique6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2013, 08:43 AM
    Any possibility
    Well Usually I have normal and regular period, no period pains only mild cramps the day before am due.
    My last (normal) period was on the 23rd of September which last for 6/7 days, but the period the month after that was so unusual it came on the 25 of October and last for 3 or 3 and a half days, The first day there was just light pink discharge and then it turn brown over night I started bleeding.

Two days after this I took 2 pregnancy test that both came out NEGATIVE.

Am still waiting for my period to show this month but ever since I notice these veins in my breast and they feel really tingly at times, my nipples are sore and around them I have these white small spots, I have been finding it so hard to get out of bed even when its 1pm in the after noon above all this my tummy have been so bloated I think I might have move up in jeans size.

When do you think I should take another pregnancy test
    AM I EVEN PREGNANT?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 19, 2013, 10:41 AM
    If you miss your November period then take a test, otherwise you're not pregnant.

Are you using any birthcontrol/protection?

You've got a lot of "Could I be pregnant?" running through your head so you're picking at a lot of stuff that you would normally ignore and wondering if that's a symptom. The only symptom you would get at this stage of the game is a missed period. Which you got at the end of October. For your jeans/bloating, it is the holiday season or you're just gaining a little weight. It happens to the best of us. Which would also explain your boobs. I would have your breasts looked at for the spots though. The lethargy? You could be coming down with a sickness, or it's winter.

Calm down and wait until you miss a period. Then two weeks after take a test. I wouldn't be concerned at this point.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the possibility [ 0 Answers ]

I made a mistake and did something with a man who had a vesectomy an sperm count was 0 three days before my period had my period like normal then got back with the man I have been with for 6 years and 10 days after my period made love with him I missed my next period took a pregnancy test when I...

Is there a possibility? [ 4 Answers ]

I've been cut and tied in the tubes , how likely could it be that I can get pregnant?

Is there a possibility? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 17 years old and I am scared that I could be pregnant. I had my period on December 24 and had sex with my boyfriend on 3,4,5 and two days ago I started feeling really hungry... and every time I eat I feel like I never get full... and I don't want to tell anyone because of what people may think...

Possibility ? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I went through IVF and we are going in for our blood test in the morning to see if were pregnant. I'm spotting and when I wipe I get a brownish discharge. Does this mean I'm not pregnant?:confused:

Is this a possibility [ 2 Answers ]

Can you help is it possible that if you need to stop having children that the hospital could give you a hysterectomy:confused:

View more questions Search