Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tschabby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2007, 02:51 PM
    Link masterlist from Sheet to Sheet
    Is there a way to create a master list of names in one sheet so that when you add or delete rows or columns in the masterlist the other sheets that use this masterlist will automatically add or delete the changes?

How would I copy this list. I tried to link it as a formula but that didn't work. I would like to link up to 30 sheets on one spreadsheet and have the names change with the changes made to the masterlist.

Thanks,

Tschabby
    WvR Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

May 18, 2007, 01:36 AM
    Try using pivot tables

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Balance sheet [ 2 Answers ]

Current assets Cash $79,100 Common stock trading 24,000 Available-for-sale 43,300 Accounts receivable $59,000 Less: Allowance for doubtful accounts 4,800 54,200 Inventories 52,000 Total current assets $252,600 Long-term investments

Balance Sheet [ 3 Answers ]

1- The current section of a balance sheet includes which one of the following accounts? 1- Office Expenses 2- Accumulated depreciation 3- Advances from Clients 4- Mortgage Payable Thanks for your help Dell

Balance Sheet [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Mr. / Ms. What is the balance sheet? How can it be explained?

Balance Sheet [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I am trying to complete a balance sheet and there is 90,000 for cash but there is additional information that states "Cash included the cash surrender value of life insurance policy 12,400 and a bank overdraft of 1,500 has been deducted" I do not what to do with that information because...

Balance sheet [ 2 Answers ]

My company's balance sheet is off 34500.00 when ever I make j/e's it is still off what could be some of the issues. The 34500.00 difference is in the trucks/equipment account.

View more questions Search