Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Uxmanghani108 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2013, 10:47 PM
    Help for interrupt using MicroC for Pic
    Sir ,
    I have a problems using interrupt in MicroC for PIC. Am using PIC 16F877A
    Sir e.g I have two square waves , when first wave rise interrupt 1 start and timer also start , after some time 2nd square wave rise at that time timer should be off , and the value of timer should be stored in a variable , this is the part of my project , please Help
    Regards Usman Ghani

Check out some similar questions!

What do you think of this pic? [ 20 Answers ]

This was taken right after my son was born (on the left) the other 2 are his cousins the one on the right is 3 weeks older but he was a preemie they were due within a week apart.. doesnt have anything to do with the photo just telling u who they are ...

Ceiling fan won't start after power interrupt [ 1 Answers ]

What do you do to restart a litex fan when the pull chain or remote won't start it after a seconds power interrupt? Breakers, remote reverse switch are all fine. Is there some built in delay after power interrupts? This has happened several times over the last six months-the fan will start again...

Is it possible to make internet not interrupt by rain? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi Everyone Well usually when it start raining or thunderstorm my DSL Internet start slowing down or freezes sometimes. So I am thinking is the line problem is there a way to improve it. Or does all internet from Dial-up to DSL slows down whens raining, not sure about T1 but I doubt they don't...

OS interrupt [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Have P II ,266 Sometimes when using program like Nero or just any normal windows app Screen goes blue and this message in text appears at top of screen: "stop- inpage - kernel - error" "begin physical dump of memory" Plus a series of numbers. Have not been able to copy all #'s down...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.