Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mike2002 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2013, 11:41 PM
    I watched this movie some time in the 1990s
    I watched this movie some time in the 1990s all I remember is that it's about a guy that gets killed when he was in a fight with this kind of fight gang and I also remember that there was a sene in it where a bunch of guys brake into a sporting goods store and steel 2 dirt bikes and drive them through the front window of the store thAt all I remember
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Nov 24, 2013, 02:21 AM
    A Dangerous Place (1995)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I watched this movie a really long time ago? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember what its about but I can't for the life of me remember the title. It's about a group of people who go to this place and find a rock with a person carved in it and this person has no ear, they figure the ear has been chipped off accidentally throughout the many years it's been there. Then...

I watched this movie all the time in the early 90's.not sure of release date. [ 1 Answers ]

Movie name driving me crazy. Reminds me of star wars. Group of warriors/survivors enter this cave-like fortress/castle. Not sure of the plot, but group moves they structure, split up, and encounter dangerous obstacles through out. One I remember is in one room where walls are closing in any they...

I watched this movie all the time in the early 90's.not sure of release date. [ 1 Answers ]

Movie name driving me crazy. Reminds me of star wars. Group of warriors/survivors enter this cave-like fortress/castle. Not sure of the plot, but group moves they structure, split up, and encounter dangerous obstacles through out. One I remember is in one room where walls are closing in any they...

I watched this movie as a kid all the time and I can not remember the name of it. [ 2 Answers ]

I remember it was about a girl and her dog. Her dog was her best friend. She lived with her mom and I remember her being poor. She would go to the store and buy bologna for her mom. She was invited to a girls birthday party and her mom made her a new dress to go. Her dog showed up and ruined it....

View more questions Search