Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GiRo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2013, 02:21 PM
    Hey my dog is sick... she won't eat won't drink water and she's just chilling all day
    I don't have the money to get her to a vet anyone has any at home advise?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 18, 2013, 02:28 PM
    My best advise, because we can't diagnose on line, is GET her to a VET !
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 18, 2013, 03:47 PM
    No, no home advise. No one online can offer you that, not even a vet. There's no way to diagnose what's wrong, therefore any advice you get online won't be accurate.

The only option is a vet. If you can't afford it call around and ask if a vet will do a payment plan. Call the humane society and ask if they'll help, call family and friends. If that doesn't work, surrender your dog to the humane society so that it can get the help it needs.

Animals cost money. If you can't afford it, give the dog to someone that can. The dog deserves that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog won't eat or drink any water what should I do? [ 33 Answers ]

My dog is sick won't move haven't eating or drank water in 2 days I'm scared I need your help

Sick puppy won't eat or drink water for three days [ 2 Answers ]

My four month old has be tbrowing up white stuff won't eat only drink water for three days help

What to do when my dog won't eat or drink water,and is bleeding from her mouth? [ 22 Answers ]

What should I do if she's bleeding from her mouth?

Sick dog won't eat or drink. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 7 month old dog and she recently became ill.(with in the past 4 days). First she wouldn't eat and she was only drinking water. The next day she tried to eat a small amount of chicken but not much maybe a ounce; but she was still drinking water. I thought she might have had really bad worms...

My dog won't eat nor drink water,he 5 mth old pup! [ 4 Answers ]

He is usually very hyper,but now he won't play or do much,has diarrea and has been throwing up,he is usually very active but now he just not interested!

View more questions Search