Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Merb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2013, 02:15 PM
    Free Immigration Questions
    I'm trying to file a Petition for an L1-B Visa for a Polish colleague, but I have a few questions. It's a very time-sensitive matter, and I'd like to bolster our chances of approval. We are an International company which builds windmill blades, and we are headquartered out of Denmark. Our Little Rock Plant has recently been awarded large contracts which will require an Engineer who is extremely well-versed in our product design/production. Since ours is a "niche" market, there are few (if not zero) qualified applicants in the U.S, and we have no time for "learning curves."

Okay... Now for my questions:
    1.) I have been asked to file this Petition on behalf of our company. Am I even qualified to do so, or are we legally required to use an attorney or other "accredited representative?"
    2.) If I am qualified, do I need to submit a Form G-28?
    3.) Is the Applicant required to sign the Petition, or (assuming the answers to 1 & 2 are "yes") will my signature, as his representative, suffice?
    4.) The Applicant's Supervisor in our Poland Plant wrote a letter on his behalf. Do I need to write one, as well?
    5.) Is it possible to file Form I-129 online? I looked on the USCIS web site and found the option to e-file other Forms, but not this one. When I contacted the USCIS via their "help line," the representative was of absolutely no help, and told me the option should be available on their site.
    6.) If I'm not, in fact, able to file online, but want to file an I-907 in conjunction with the I-129, can I e-file the I-907, or do I need to sent a hard copy with the I-129?

Okay, I think that's everything. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Check out some similar questions!

Free immigration questions [ 1 Answers ]

My working autorization has being removed and am told to process everything again,but ma work is demanding for it,so can I get a note for them to get ma work back?

Where can I ask immigration questions for free [ 3 Answers ]

What are the rights of a U.S. citizen concerning the time spending outside the U. S.

Ask immigration questions free [ 0 Answers ]

Got My EAD/AP on 28 FEB, My H1B expired on 16 April, Apllied Extension and went to India for a vacation. My H1B got approved, When I am in India. But entered using AP. But didn't changed to EAD by filing I-9 form. Now My I-140 was revoked, I am Planning to appeal.In telephonic conversation, he...

Ask immigration questions free? [ 0 Answers ]

I've been mirried to my wife for 1 year and 5 month... Right now I only have the two years green card. Now she's telling me she don't want to help me in getting the green card for me. She sended a letter to immigration saying we are not together that she felted use. What can I do to get my green...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.