Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cdstalls Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2013, 11:23 AM
    Bleeding
    I had my period about a week ago. And I started bleeding really bad with clumps n it.
    pioji Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2013, 11:34 AM
    What is your question? If this is normal? Maybe... I had some "blood clots" before. You should see your doctor if it worries you! Good luck!

Nov 18, 2013, 11:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pioji View Post
    What is your question? If this is normal? Maybe... I had some "blood clots" before. You should see your doctor if it worries you! Good luck!

My question is could this b caused by anything else because this is not normal for me and it is scaring me! It doesn't hurt when I have sex or pee. Which I've read up on. And my blood isn't usually this bright pink/ redish and the way it started pouring out of me and with clumps ! I don't know what could make me start again and I just had my period a week ago!

Nov 18, 2013, 12:12 PM
    Strange! :/ if I was you I would contact my doctor. Just to make sure everything its fine. Have you recently starting taking birth controls or change them or stopped them? I wish I could help you more..
    Quote Originally Posted by cdstalls View Post
    My question is could this b caused by anything else because this is not normal for me and it is scaring me! It doesn't hurt when I have sex or pee. Which I've read up on. And my blood isn't usually this bright pink/ redish and the way it started pouring out of me and with clumps ! I don't know what could make me start again and I just had my period a week ago!

Nov 18, 2013, 12:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pioji View Post
    Strange! :/ if I was you I would contact my doctor. Just to make sure everything its fine. Have you recently starting taking birth controls or change them or stopped them? I wish I could help you more..
    No I don't take birth control I had my tubes tied about 11years ago and I am 36!

Nov 18, 2013, 01:02 PM
    Sorry can't help more! Like I said if I were you, I would go to the doctor just to make sure.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 18, 2013, 01:55 PM
    You're sterile so pregnancy shouldn't be a concern. That was my first guess a early miscarriage, but you need to be able to get an egg down there and that's HIGHLY unlikely.

You had your period and once it was done you got a hunk of tissue out. Have you had anything that would affect your health occur? Flu? Cold? Anything medical wise?

If at any time you're bleeding uncontrolably or unusually you should see your doctor. If you're soaking a pad in a hour then the ER.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding again [ 2 Answers ]

I just had a baby 2 months ago & my boyfriend & I have been having unprotected sex since before the 6 weeks was up & now 2 months later I started bleeding again, I'm currently on the Depo shot. I get pains but it doesn't feel like cramps & my cervix is really sore, I heard about girls getting...

Light bleeding. Implation Bleeding? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I have a couple of serious questions. Okay I'm 17 and me and my boyfriend fooled around on Nov.14.2008 and we used no protection, and not to mention he let his sperm go inside me. I was due to start my period Nov.18.2008 but its late I never started but my periods are VERY regular. Now just...

Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

What can cause a jelly like substance to be on th end of a tampon

View more questions Search