Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friendsuto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2005, 01:23 PM
    Possession of a controlled stubstance (Testosterone Depot)
    If anyone can help me out!!

I was flying into the states from Bogotá Colombia, connecting in Houston to Fly to Orlando, Florida. I was returning from visiting my Colombian wife who is in Bogotá. When I was connecting in Houston, US Customs stopped me. The US Customs began to search my bags and ask me questions. They asked me if I was carrying any drugs. I responded telling them I had testosterone depot in my luggage. The Customs agent asked me where I had the testosterone depot and to give them to him. I opened my luggage and gave him 10 tiny boxes each contain 10 vials of testosterone depot. Each vial contained 250 mg. The agent asked if I had a prescription. I then handed the agent my Colombian prescription. He asked if I had a US doctor prescription. I explained to the agent I had Colombian and United States citizenship and that I did not need a US doctor prescription. The Customs agent then informed me I was under arrest for having a controlled substance without a US doctor prescription. Since I was not committing a federal crime. The Customs agent then contacted the Houston Police Department to pick me up, process me, and transport me to the county jail. The following day I was bonded out. Aside from being arrested. I was entering the US with $9969, which the Houston Police Department has seized. I was bringing the funds back to the states to pay a loan. I have the receipt of when my wife purchased the US currency at a currency exchange house in Bogotá Colombia.

I don’t even live in Texas. My court date is Feb 17, 2005. Fortunate for me, I have family who live in San Antonio. I am here with them until I resolve this issue. I have hired an attorney. He has charged me $3500 to represent me. Does anyone have any advice for me?
    rickster Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2005, 08:36 PM
    Caught with depo
    :eek: I hope you have a good attorney , cause as the old saying goes ,
    It's all s and giggles until somebody gets caught .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Testosterone? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a woman and I had a blood test taken and my testosterone levels were higher than average at 3.1 where its usually between 0.4 - 2.7. I am curious to why it is higher and how I can get it down to a normal level. I don't have many girlfriends and am with my fiancée all the time. Does hanging out...

Hampton Bay/Home Depot [ 4 Answers ]

Is there any truth to advice someone gave me never to purchase lighting fixtures such as Hampton Bay (or other Home Depot stuff), mainly because their being manufactured in China makes them of inferior quality and that they will corrode or otherwise breakdown very quickly? :confused:

Possession by deceased in-law - or just genetic predisposition? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question and would like your opinion: My husband (whom I'll call Bob), to whom I'll be married 22 years in July, is making me crazy. You see, when we first got together, he was the exact opposite of his mother (whom I'll call Terry - and who passed away in 1989 due to complications of...

View more questions Search