Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Raju123456789 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2013, 08:08 AM
    Actually there is some misunderstanding between my friend and I
    Dear Sir

Myself Raju.. Actually there is some misunderstanding between my friend and his girlfriend about virginity and sex.
    Is there any Male Virginity detection test like what you have for woman. So that her doubt and there problem will be solved.

Please help me
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 18, 2013, 08:15 AM
    There are no tests that I know of that can detect if a male is a virgin or NOT. Even the ones for women are highly debatable, and prone to inaccuracy.

Hymens can be torn without ever having sex, at any age. The true test is whether you believe your partner or not, and how big a deal you make of it.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Nov 18, 2013, 08:28 AM
    If you Google 'male virginity test', there is all kinds of information.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 18, 2013, 08:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake2008 View Post
    If you Google 'male virginity test', there is all kinds of information.
    There's all kinds of information but most of it looks like garbage.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2013, 05:59 PM
    No, you cannot prove or disprove male virginity. But if there's no trust, it's not worth continuing the relationship anyway.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 26, 2013, 05:49 PM
    There are several STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) that can only be transmitted by having sex.
    So there's a test of sorts - at least it's proof if he has an STD. It means nothing, of course, if he doesn't.
    pwooden Posts: 29, Reputation: 6

Nov 27, 2013, 06:23 AM
    No, there is no proven test for male virginity. Even the tests for female virginity are not always accurate for various reasons. The most reliable test for either sex would be a lie detector test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Misunderstanding [ 27 Answers ]

Hello everyone. Me and my boyfriend got into misunderstanding last Thursday. I'm working as a nurse and it was my day off on Wednesday. One of my friends called me on phone saying that her mom is sick and she wanted me to check her mom blood pressure. So I went to my friend place and check my...

The misunderstanding. [ 2 Answers ]

Upon arriving home, a husband was met at the door by his sobbing wife. Tearfully, she explained, "It's the druggist. He insulted me terribly this morning on the phone. I had to call multiple times before he would even answer the phone." Immediately, the husband drove downtown to confront the...

Misunderstanding my post [ 22 Answers ]

I think that experts on this board have been misunderstanding the question that I asked about the nature of terrorism. I am not trying to figure out whether we did the right thing in invading Iraq to stop the terrorists or should have gone after them elsewhere. That is a fait acompli, and...

Misunderstanding in friendship [ 2 Answers ]

One of my very good friend is misunderstanding my friendship to be love. How do I convey what is true, so that I don't hurt him and don't lose out on our friendship either?

View more questions Search