Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Davy49 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2013, 05:14 AM
    Ducal chairs
    I have a ducal dining room set and want to re~upholster the chairs. The problem is that I cannot see any way of removing the seats. Can anyone help?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 18, 2013, 05:29 AM
    Give us a good pic and we may be able to help. Either that or find a good re-apholsterer.
    claireloe Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2014, 07:44 PM
    Find the product detail of the chair, it may help you to know about its construction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ducal Pine Dresser - revarnish [ 6 Answers ]

I have a ducal pine dresser now looking very worn & tired - watermarks, scratches What can I use to safely rub it down and revarnish or apply wax? I am having new kitchen and really do not want to get rid of my dresser but would stress I am not an experienced DIY! Cheers Sheila :)

I have a set of chairs and want to know the designer any help? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a set of chairs dated 30 Jan 1954. The set is a modern style web chair. They are marked but I am not able to read the marking. Does anyone know this mark. Thanks for any help.

Replacing light bulbs in Ducal dressers [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I have a Ducal dresser with two display lights which have both stopped working at the same time. I have checked the transformer and this is okay, but am unable to get access to the bulbs without it would appear doing damage to the dresser help would be appreciated. Thanks Joe;) ;)...

How is the best way to tighten wood chairs [ 3 Answers ]

The legs on two of my kitchen chairs are loose, my husband is out of town so I will have to tighten them myself. I don't have any clamps either, any suggestions?

Leather chairs in sunlight [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently purchased a wood dining room table with full back brown leather chairs (real leather). My concern is that my dining room has large windows and direct sunlight comes into this room for most of the day. During the day the chairs get extremely warm to touch. Is this bad for them?...

View more questions Search