Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    INeedYourHelp94 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2013, 04:58 AM
    Movie title? I watching this movie in 2003
    Okay,
    First of all, I'm not really remember the plot. And sorry for my bad grammar.

What I remember is, 2 soldier (idk there are soldier or not) the black guy and the white guy. I think the white guy actor is John travolta (im not sure)

The story is to get back the jar of green ball (molecule). I don't know what is that. Maybe the gene of green balls. Maybe about chemical inside the molecule.

Then the white guy (bad guy) want that jar. Oh oh oh and the white guy got a power. If he's hand cut, he just need standing near the mirror and he's hand grow back. It's hard to kill that white guy. NEED A GLASS TO GROW BACK. I don't know his weakness.

I don't know the ending. I hope you guys can help me. And sorry for my BAD grammar again. >.<''
    wonthewest Posts: 138, Reputation: 11

Nov 18, 2013, 06:46 PM
    Virtuousity. 1995. With Denzel Washington & Russell Crowe.
    INeedYourHelp94 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2013, 10:57 PM
    HOOOOOLY SHIZZZZZZZ! Omg! Thanks man! I've been many years searching this movie! Thank god ! Thanks wonthewest!
    wonthewest Posts: 138, Reputation: 11

Nov 19, 2013, 06:59 PM
    You're welcome.
    Buggs83UK Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Nov 23, 2013, 06:29 PM
    Sorry to necro but that movie was so awesome, thanks for the reply I've been hoping to find this!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Was watching movie from hard drive and lost volume when going to next movie [ 1 Answers ]

Have movies on hard drive and was watching one then went back to hard drive menu to pick another movie it starts fine but have lost volume. Playing on LG TV and Phillips blu ray

Lg TV movie not working after watching a movie [ 1 Answers ]

My LG TV is not working after I watched a movie no matter how much we change the input or anything else it won't work. What do I do to get to work again?

A boy goes to see an action movie and while he's watching he ends up inside the movie [ 3 Answers ]

A boy goes to see an action movie and while he's watching he ends up inside the movie he ends up in the back seat of the guy in the movies car

I am trying to figure out the title of a movie I remember watching as a child! [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a child, and I would really like to figure out the title of that movie. I was a young child in the 90s, so it could have been a movie made in the 80s or early 90s. It started with two children, a boy and girl, coloring in a coloring book. The coloring book came to...

View more questions Search