Ask
    cheezymac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2013, 01:54 AM
    Lab results
    How severe is a blood test with the following levels:
    GGT of 139
    AST of 254
    ALT of 281
    ... and what steps should be expected? Is this cirhossis?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 18, 2013, 08:31 AM
    Having a blood test usually implies that the results are sent back to the requesting doctor. The requesting doctor, after reviewing the results, will call you to have come back in and tell you the results of the test.

Have you had a chance to discuss this with your doctor?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Concerned about lab results [ 1 Answers ]

My Hemoglobin was one point over the normal range. My blood sugar was 26 points over. I am concerned about both, but I had another test for the Hemoglobin that same day and it was a probale low? Come back in three months. Please advise

What is the website I can go to to get my lab results? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the website I can go to to get my lab results?

Lab results [ 1 Answers ]

Test cocaine150 -13 cutoff 150 what does that mean? Test benzodiazepine -69 result was negative? What is creatinine 13 out of range? What is spaecific gravity its out of range?

Interpret lab results. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello I just received my lab results and won't see my doctor for a month.. I told her symptoms I was having and believed my estrogen was low.. but she said she would take other blood test first.. she said my symptoms maybe stress.. NOT I am 42 never had children My LH level is 61.0 My FSH...

Lab results [ 3 Answers ]

Went to get my annual exam last Friday, got a pap smear since I'm 21 now it was normal two years ago, and got blood work done checking for hepatitis, hiv and vitamin d. I got a call from nurse Thursday morning stating the doctor wanted me to make an appt to talk to her. What could this possibly...

View more questions Search