Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    polok4444 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2007, 01:50 PM
    Download adobe flash
    My computer at work doesnot download adobe flash player---all my other computers have. When I try to download the flash software at the work computer it says that it has been successfully downloaded but it has not---what to do?

John
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Mar 30, 2007, 02:53 PM
    Use the flash un-installer utility to remove flash, and then go to the website and re-install it.

http://download.macromedia.com/pub/f...ash_player.exe

I've had similar issues with Acrobat that I couldn't figure out until I did a full uninstall using their utility first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! Need help making movies with flash macromedia flash pro 8 [ 23 Answers ]

Help! I need to animate this movie sort of like a cartoon for example if I wanted a stick man ( example) and I want it to throw a stick then run. This is very hard because I make the man and I have to modify and modify every slide s the man can like move his hand. There must be an easier way. Need...

More on adobe 8 [ 2 Answers ]

Do the adobe reader speed launch and the synchronizer have to load at startup? Also what do these two things do?

Anyone knows adobe.. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi to all, I want to know how to add fonts in adobe illustrator and photoshop :) is that too much hehehe have a nice day... Thankz...

View more questions Search