Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yvette1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2013, 08:49 PM
    1 week late
    1 week late on my period but negative tests last month I was 1 week early.. this month 1 week late cpuld I be pregnant same thing happened when I was pregnant w my first bby to find outI was 2 months aalready but for 1 month I still got my period cpuld the same thing be happening?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 18, 2013, 09:04 AM
    Could be. Usually it is recommended to wait until two weeks after your missed period to take the tests. Could be like your first pregnancy or completely different.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 week late [ 2 Answers ]

I was just wondering as I know most pee test are not accurate if taken to soon, how early and accurate will a blood test be? I don't want to go in to soon to be told it may be to early to detect...

About a week late when it came [ 5 Answers ]

My period was about a week late when it came it was not really a period it was not even what you would call a period if I wipe I might get something on my toilet paper and some times I won't get any took a pregnancy test before period came it was negative should I take another one.

A week late [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, currently I am about a week late for my period, however I took two pregnancy tests and both came up negative. I researched the possibilities of false negatives, however the sources I found stated that it is almost impossible for a false negative to occur 14 days after ovulation, and when I took...

How come I am one week late [ 1 Answers ]

I am a week and a half late for my period and I'm not cramping or anything I always get my period in the beginning of the month and I took a pregnancy test yesterday evening and this morning and they both came out negative could I be pregnant?

A week Late [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a week late on my period and I'm never late. I have been having regular periods for over a year and I took 3 pregnancy tests and they all showed up negative. I was talking to one of my cousins about it and she told me that she had taken a pregnancy test with her second child and it gave her a...

View more questions Search