Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    awramale Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2013, 08:10 PM
    UAW and Overtime laws
    Are uaw union stewards allowed to canvass for overtime

Check out some similar questions!

How do I submit articles to UAW? [ 4 Answers ]

I got a part-time job on odesk and the client asked me to post articles on UAW. He also asked me to come up with 100 resources. What does he mean? I'm only familiar with the easy one step of submitting articles. On the easy one step wizard, what kind of text should I paste? Should I paste the...

UAW/GM Contract -Retiree bonus ? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I am a UAW Retiree. I was told we would get some money from the Contract agreement. Do you know how much and when we will get it. I had heard December. I can not find a UAW Retirement phone number.. Our retiree meetings are 100 miles from here so I do not get to attend... I hope you...

Overtime work labor laws [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I work in the state of Florida. If you are an hourly employee can you be forced to stay and work past your schedule shift?

UAW Document 42 [ 3 Answers ]

Greetings! I am seeking any information regarding the UAW national contract, more specifically the GM-UAW contract, and the application of what is known as Document 42. Does anyone know of a case where Document 42 has been used? If you could furnish me with any details of the case it would be...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.