Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kurinkita Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2013, 03:51 PM
    Movie about psychology and fear
    So this movie are about a school project where 2-3 guys are going to record peoples worst fears. They're recording in one house they rent and take random strangers in to ask them about their worst fears..

in the end one of the guys exploits this and put all those people in the situation where they have to face their worst fear.

One girl had birthmarks all over her body and he locks her in a room naked with a mirror and bleach.

I know this isn't much to go on but I would love if anyone knew the name of this movie.

Thanks
    kouya Posts: 45, Reputation: 6

Nov 19, 2013, 06:04 PM
    Dread (2009) - IMDb

Three college students set out to document what other people dread most.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psychology [ 1 Answers ]

Psychology for life today--exam 5? It is important for a leader to have which of the following in common with people in the group he/she leads? (a) Education and training (b) Abilities and skills (c) Values and goals 2. A group of occupations which require similar training and abilities is...

Psychology [ 6 Answers ]

I am going to college next fall, and I am thinking abou majoring in psychology. I am having trouble finding fields of work, and careers that go along with this major. Could anyone help me out?

Psychology [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I had to answer this question for class : Rochelle is taking a test in which she is asked to come up with as many different ways as possible to make use of a straw. This is most likely a test of a) analytical thinking ...

Psychology [ 1 Answers ]

What is the scope of abnormal psychology?

Psychology [ 2 Answers ]

Why study psychology?

View more questions Search