Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2013, 08:54 AM
    Cookies
    Hello:

Something's funny... I have Ace Utilities.. It's been the greatest utility I've ever had. When I clear my internet history, it also gives the option of clearing my cookies... And, THAT'S where I manage my cookies...

Or, at least I DID.. Now, I can't get rid of them... Oh, they get deleted, but the second I open my Firefox browser, they're BACK. ALL of 'em.. This has happened lots and lots.

Where else can I rid myself of these cookies??

excon
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2013, 09:13 AM
    Hello again,

So, I removed my cookies with my control panel, and when I open Ace Utilities, they're still there.

excon
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 17, 2013, 03:05 PM
    Hope this helps.

Delete cookies to remove the information websites have stored on your computer | Firefox Help
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 17, 2013, 04:14 PM
    Have you tried CCleaner?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cookies [ 2 Answers ]

Making cookies and need to know , my cookie recipe calls for a cup of butter and I have unsalted butter do I need to add salt to this recipe to make up for the salt that's not in my butter? Also how much thank you

Cookies [ 1 Answers ]

Does Cookies slow your computer down? Do I need to delete cookies and if so can someone please tell me how?

Cookies! [ 1 Answers ]

Im not sure if it's the right place to ask this, but, how can I delete cookies from by browser?

Where's the cookies ? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to log into my pay pal account for the first time. It says my browser has to accept cookies?? Can somebody let me know... where are the cookies? I thought it was a bad thing to allow. Many thanks :)

Cookies [ 5 Answers ]

Is there a page where I can find out who owns the cookies that keep appearing when I do scan?? Toydajo

View more questions Search