Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maytone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2013, 11:40 PM
    I love my girlfriend but have loved my best friend for years and she loves me...
    ... we both know that we can never be together as a couple because of various reasons... so frustrated and confused... need some advice please!
    marvincruz94 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2013, 12:17 AM
    Go with your heart. Time may pass and that other person may soon move on. You should make take the risk for the one you really love. Good luck!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 17, 2013, 03:12 AM
    It's hard to give advice without knowing why you can't be together.
    What part of the world are you in? Is this about families arranging marriages?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I make my girlfriend love me the way she loved me before? [ 7 Answers ]

Guys please help me, I don’t know what I am going through, all I can feel is pain and it hurts so bad in my chest. Me and my girlfriend we've been together for 15 Months now and I can see the big changes from her. Since we’ve been together we never had a crush on others, until last month. But I...

My girlfriend of 2 years says she loves me but needs space. [ 8 Answers ]

I met my girlfriend about 2 years ago on the internet. We began dating about a month after we began meeting. She is about a 2 1/2 hour drive away and I see her on the weekends. I use to see her more often but she recently got a full time job. I am a full time college student so it has been hard to...

Girlfriend of 2 years told she loved me but out of nowhere doesn't want relationship? [ 15 Answers ]

Well we could both honestly tell anyone that we were the happiest we have ever been being with each other we weren't only dating we were best friends, everything seemed perfect I'm still in college she just got full time job so we saw each other just enough and were still free to do what we wanted....

View more questions Search