Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    refe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2013, 11:35 PM
    Ringworms on the face!
    I have been using gentle magic products for quiet some time now... approximatly 2 months,and I'm encountering round rash like looking ringworms on parts of my face.. what could be the cause of this?I have tried continuing the usage of gentle magic products but its doesn't seem to go away.. how can I heal these ringworms/rashes*DESPERATE
    I'm an african male,in Pretoria
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 17, 2013, 03:15 AM
    You could have ringworm (which is a fungus, not a worm) no matter what products you use, or even using none at all. You will need to see a doctor. It's possible that your fingers were carrying the fungus when you applied the cream.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's a good face cream that will lighten up scar on my face? [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for something not too expensive and works , I can buy in drug store please

I can't figure out my face shape and I want to get my hair cut to suit my face [ 5 Answers ]

The measurements of my face are: Widest part of cheekbones (cheekbone to cheekbone) - 9 inches Widest part of jaw (widest part on the left to widest part on the right) - 8 inches Widest part of forehead (" ") - 8 inches Length of face - 7 inches It says my face shape is square but it...

How old does a kitten need to be to successfully treat for ringworms & tapeworms? [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter's friend found 2 stray city kittens. Unfortunately, the one my daughter adopted made his first trip to the vet at about 3 weeks old. The vet said "Jake" has both ringworms & tapeworms and no doubt fleas as well. He is very active, playful, & cute, but now she's dealing with his...

Stubborn ringworms [ 4 Answers ]

How can you get rid of ringworms? My husband has tried everything in the book and nothing seems to get rid of it! He doesn't like to go to the doctor so we are looking for a home remedy. Can someone help?

View more questions Search