Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Salwa26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2013, 11:48 AM
    Law of mass reaction
    **Write the mass action law for the following reactions
    In which cases the expression can be simplified by constant concentrations into account?
    a.Ni(CO)4 ------> Ni+4CO
    b. HF --------> H+ + F-
    c.2Ag+Zn^+2 ---------> zn + 2Ag^+1

Check out some similar questions!

Law Of Conservation of Mass? [ 1 Answers ]

Gasoline can be approximated by the formula C8H8. An environmental advocate points out that burning one gallon (about 7lbs) of gasoline produces about 19 lb of carbon dioxide, a greenhouse gas that raises the temperature of the atmosphere. Explain this seeming contradiction of the law of...

What is the rate law for the reaction? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the rate law for the reaction? (Note: Choose as many answers as appropriate.) The following data were obtained for the reaction of (CH3)3CBr with hydroxide ion at 55 oC. (CH3)3CBr + OH- (CH3)3COH + Br- Initial Concentration (mol L-1)

Mass. Probation Law [ 1 Answers ]

My step-daughter is living with (on her lease) a guy who she found out is using drugs in her apartment. He is on probation for theft of car stereos. Some how he manages to test negative on the urine sample at his probation officers meetings. How can I legally get him out of her life. Will a...

Need some info on abandonment law in mass. [ 2 Answers ]

I had a fight with my fiancé and it was at midnight, my daughter was in bed asleep and I left to stay at a friends house for the night(fiance was with my daughter) can he call abandonment on me because I left her there with him? He is her father and we have been together for 11 years, my daughter...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.