Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natasha jones 7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2013, 09:27 AM
    Your clothes, not mine
    My son doesn't follow tenent rules . I was evicted three times in one year because of him and I'm not moving over him again so I put him and girl out. Now he harasses me about his homeless situation amd makes a mess whem coming to get change of clothes.my apt has a stale odor of dirty clithes. I want to put their stuff in storage so he can leave me alone. Is that good idea?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2013, 01:29 PM
    How old is he?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 15, 2013, 01:40 PM
    so I put him and girl out
    You may have opened yourself up for a lawsuit by doing so. If you locked them out or didn't properly evict them it could be considered an illegal eviction.

But, at this point you can tell him to either remove his belongings by x date or you will put them in storage and bill him for the cost.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 15, 2013, 06:03 PM
    Why pay for storage? Put them in garbage bags and have them ready by the front door next time he shows up. Tell him he is no longer allowed in your home. He has lost all right to the welcome because he has no consideration for anyone but himself. Say it without anger but be firm and mean it.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Nov 15, 2013, 06:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by natasha jones 7
    my apt has a stale odor of dirty clithes.
    Washing them would solve that problem.

But joypulv's solution is probably best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of mine [ 18 Answers ]

What is my name?

My clothes dryer is not drying my clothes [ 1 Answers ]

My dryer is not drying my clothes

Clothes Washer out of 2 year storage, clothes are not smelling too good [ 6 Answers ]

I know this probably has something to do with water intake, I just wanted to get everyone's recommendations on this. I had my clothes washer in storage for a couple of years and it appeared that we didn't get all of the water out before we stored it. Now when we wash clothes, there is...

She's mine all mine, song [ 1 Answers ]

It kind of an upbeat rock song and I'm not sure who sings it. Those are the only words I know lol

Which last name is first his or mine? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm about to get married and like most women I want to keep my last name but I also want to have his :D I've asked family and friends and they just confused the heck out of me some say his - mine others say mine-his... my questions is which last name is first?

View more questions Search