Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sunnyone18 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2013, 12:04 PM
    Is my hymen intact?
    I'm not sure if my hymen is intact or not. I need a professionals advice on this. I would like to somehow show a picture. To see if a doctor or anyone can tell me if it is intact, partially intact, stretched or broken.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 14, 2013, 12:07 PM
    Only a real-life doctor can tell you that during an exam. Posting a photo won't help, since no one on this site is a doctor. And a photo will be immediately removed.

Many females lose their hymen during sports or just as they live life. Why is this important to you?

Nov 14, 2013, 12:14 PM
    I don't believe that the hymen is a sign of virginity, but I'm still quite interested to know if it's intact or not. I'm 18. Is there a site that I could send a picture to a professional doctor and get their confirmation on it for free?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 14, 2013, 12:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone18 View Post
    Is there a site that I could send a picture to a professional doctor and get their confirmation on it for free?
    I'm guessing no. I can't imagine any real doctor would give his opinion based on a photo posted online. If someone says to post a photo, I'll bet he isn't any kind of doctor.

Nov 14, 2013, 12:27 PM
    You're right. Thank you.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 14, 2013, 02:36 PM
    At 18 you should have an OB/Gyn that you see annually at least. Ask at your next exam.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long after septate hymen removal can you have sex? And is a septate hymen normal [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently discovered that I have a septate hymen.. I'm not a virgin and have been haven sex since I lost my virginity at 15.. I really want to get it removed surgically and I'm happy to no now what I have as I was pretty freaked out when I relised there was something there.. I thought that it...

Hymen intact [ 9 Answers ]

I wonder if I could send a picture for my vagina to know whether its intact or not Just tell me how to set and the position to take an accurate image I never had sexual intercourse before

Intact Golden Retrievers [ 2 Answers ]

*I am not trying to breed the dog for myself, nor will I be involved in the birthing process. The dog will go to the company to be whelped.* I am looking for some information on living with an intact female or male dog. I will possibly be housing an intact Golden for a company that breeds these...

Penis intact problem [ 2 Answers ]

hello I'm uncircumcised and the tip of my foreskin has been stuck to the head of my penis for years... I haven't ever gotten it checked out. its like if a bridge of skin just formed over half of the tip of my head. I'm kind of embarrassed to actually tell my parents I need to get this checked...

View more questions Search