Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CrownTheNicci Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2013, 11:24 AM
    Am I being haunted?
    So when for as long as I can remember up until 8 I use to see a little girl in the house I grew up in. She was kind and was drowned in our house 100 years before hand. Past 8 I would usually see or hear stuff however at the start of this year I had a termination (for reasons) and ever since, my door with shut, my table has collapsed, things get threw in my room when I'm down stairs and I feel a constant watching feeling. I am scared to be alone and I have a dog. He gets scared and hides behind the couch, shaking. Whenever I go to get him out he growls at me. I have also been getting my night terrors and sleep walking again. I have woke up with bruises and scratches. Am I insane or?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Nov 17, 2013, 07:23 AM
    No, not insane.

You might benefit from a sleep study. However, the spirit world is real, and when it begins to make itself known it can very easily make someone question their sanity.

Would you be willing to speak with a church about this issue?
    CrownTheNicci Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2013, 11:28 AM
    I am not religious however I would be willing to. I am worried is this something to do with my abortion? If so should I get some help (e.g medium etc.)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 2, 2013, 11:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CrownTheNicci View Post
    I am not religious however I would be willing to. I am worried is this something to do with my abortion? If so should I get some help (e.g medium etc.)
    No, not a medium. I know what you are thinking if you connect the haunting with your abortion.

You need counselling to deal with the issues you are facing because of the abortion.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 2, 2013, 05:30 PM
    I also doubt it has anything to do with having an abortion... certainly not in the sense that your unborn is haunting you or trying to contact you. And I never recommend using a medium for anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My house is not being haunted its me that is being haunted [ 4 Answers ]

I am being haunted its not my home it has followed me for many yrs I wake up with marks like bruising bite marks scratches its just getting worse and I don't know what to do anymore I'm tired my uncle is native american and he says I'm being attacked by a skinwalker please I need advise please

I think I'm being haunted [ 4 Answers ]

I experienced a woman spirit's presence when I was five years old. She seemed sad and confused. It was in my great grandparents house, they built their house in the 60's, and I can not find any property history. I am now sixteen and still I am haunted by this woman in the house. I don't know if...

How do I no if I'm being haunted? [ 2 Answers ]

Ever since I was a little girl at the age of 6 I've had strange things happening to me. I've had my hair pulled from under the bed when there has been no one else in the house, things have moved around in my house, I've been pushed in the back many a times. I see dark shadows pass by. Am I Haunted?

View more questions Search