Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anam fatima Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2013, 08:36 AM
    Obsessive complsive disorder in islam
    Salam my name is anam fatima I live un USA.. I have been saying my prayers regularly since class 7.. I am doctor as well I am a patient of obsessive complisive disorder and keeps on repeating wudhu,handwashing,taking shower just in wish that I am clean before saying my prayers please give me guideline and describe how I can feel that I am clean please reply on my email address <removed per site rules>
    Regards
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 15, 2013, 09:30 AM
    That is something you're going to need to talk to a therapist with. There is no easy answer because it is a neurological disorder. You'll either need to learn to cope with it or you'll need medication for it. All things considered the coping methods are usually pretty good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

There is a page on on islam watch (Incest is Halal in Islam) please answer it because [ 9 Answers ]

I saw this page while I was searching Google It is causing bad for islam and our prophet MUHAMMAD peace be upon hin

Anankastic personality disorder with somatization disorder [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 25, a single man. My condition concerns me for many years. More than once I was appealing to neurologists and psychiatrists. Also I was myself researching some medical information. Doctors was making diagnoses: obsessive-compulsive disorder, anxiety-depressive syndrome with somatization...

Am I too obsessive? [ 107 Answers ]

Its been a month and a half of NO CONTACT. I finally stuck to it. But the only thing is that I'm hurting over my ex-girlfriend. It wasn't like she went around the world and back for me. I was the one going out of my way for her. But I'm still hurting. Can't stop thinking about her and the...

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder [ 3 Answers ]

I believe I have OCD. I read something about it and I have every symptom or whatever they're called and I don't want to be like this. Is there any kind of medication I can get for this? Thanks.

View more questions Search