Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shannonmelvin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2013, 07:43 AM
    Adoption
    I'm a single mother of three and I have this desire for a family. I've yearned so many years for happiness. I'm a cancer survivor now for 3 years. I've been through five heart surgeries and still counting. I was in and out of foster care, and as a child I was molested, abused, mentally, and physically by my own family. My mother always has put her husband, and my brother first, although I get so sick at times from the chemo and had to do all radiations. My step father that raised me after foster care, him and his wife do help with my kids, but its stressing me out so bad. This woman hates me with a passion just because my father I and my younger brother had this inseparable relationship. Now we all have fell apart just because she was simply jealous she never had that with her parents.

I was working two jobs, and in college and she would tell my children I don't care about them. She's always degrading me and now I have been mentally abused to where I'm no longer in school not working because I'm still healing and I'm so sad and wish I had a friend mom or dad right now. I've been taking my children to church and I'm praying for a family. I would love to get away from all of them. I've been doing some research on different states for me and my children any suggestions?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 14, 2013, 07:53 AM
    I'm so very sorry you are going through all of this, however your post is quite confusing.

What is it about adoption you are asking? Are you wanting to give your children up for adoption? Are you wanting to be adopted?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Adoption laws Ohio father blocking adoption [ 4 Answers ]

I have a now seven year old boy. His father lives in Ohio and has been ordered to pay child support which he has done for the past three years almost consistently. He has no contact with his child and I can count on my hands the number of times he has seen him while we too lived in Ohio. He has had...

I need to open adoption records on closed adoption [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: I am looking for my son I keep hitting roadblocks today I found out it was a closed adoption I need to know how to get these records opened

Laws for adoption and child support after adoption [ 4 Answers ]

I was wanting to know if any one might know about the laws in Arkansas for adoption. I've tried looking for my answers but I'm not to bright at this. I was wondering that when a child is adopted if child support from the other father stops? And will he still have to pay back child support that he...

How much for adoption [ 1 Answers ]

How much would it cost my husband to adopt my daughter from a previous relationship in the state of California. My daughter biological father hasn't seen her for five years and he is willing to sign away his rights.

Adoption [ 1 Answers ]

I just got married and my daughter's real father lives in other state. He chose not to be in her life. I wanted to know how or can my husband adopt my daughter?

View more questions Search