Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessi_13 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2007, 11:24 AM
    I need advise
    Umm OK I go out with this guy and yes like most of you said that I should moveon so I did and I'm over cheyenne and anyway I go out with this guy and his name is nick and ummm I think I kind of love him and the other day my friend asked me if I would ever have sex with him and I said yeah probably but it would take me about 5 or 6 months to have sex with a guy and she told him BUT I'm now regreting it sortof because I made a promise to my parents and myself that I wouldn't have sex until I get married and another thing I'm only 13 and I'm not sure if should have sex with him or not so ummm I was wandering if anyone has any advise so do you?

Please give me advise it you have any I don't care if it's sortof a insult I need the most advise I can get.
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Mar 30, 2007, 11:26 AM
    Don't.
    sypher373 Posts: 360, Reputation: 38

Mar 30, 2007, 11:54 AM
    13 is WAY too young
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 30, 2007, 11:58 AM
    You are way to young and immature in the ways of life to even think about it. Wait for marriage and make your husband proud as you promised.
    wtn4hzretrn Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Mar 30, 2007, 12:02 PM
    Don't do it. I did and I regreted it. Now I realize the real life chances I would have ever married anyone from jr high. It's not a good idea. Also one of my best friends has an 11 yr old daughter because she did have sex only once when she was 15. The father of her kid decided to be a jerk and now she is married to a great guy who loves her kid, then have a new baby and she is having to fight for the real dad who doesn't know his own daughter to let the new wonderful guy adopt her.
    I'm just saying there are so many reasons that it's not a good idea. My husband was a virgin when we got married!! How cool is that?? I wish I could have done the same for him.
    jonjons1girl Posts: 85, Reputation: 7

Mar 30, 2007, 12:44 PM
    PLEASE Don't DO IT! If he loves you he will wait!
    texxxas Posts: 29, Reputation: 4

Mar 30, 2007, 01:33 PM
    Sweety, 13?? YOU'RE SOOO YOUNG! Way too young to be having sex, please don't fee pressure to have sex, if you don't want to, trust me, you don't have to, in fact guys respect a girl who wants to wait until marriage for sex, and he isn't worth you breaking your promise to your parents, and if he likes you the way you like him, he will wait, forever if he has to, PLEASE don't do it, if the time comes and he's pushing you to it or u feel like it's going somewhere (physically) then just tell him you're not ready, simply say "i'm not ready, can we slow it down?" if he responds well and understands, GREAT, if not, then it's his loss, k, babe? Good luck and make the right choice
    jessi_13 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2007, 11:19 AM
    Thanks you guys really helped so um I really think I kind of want to wait and thanks for the comments!! <3 and he told my friend he wouldn't have sex with me until I was ready!!
    BobsDaughter Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Apr 3, 2007, 12:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jessi_13
    umm ok i go out with this guy and yes like most of you said that i should moveon so i did and im over cheyenne and anyways i go out with this guy and his name is nick and ummm i think i kinda love him and the other day my friend asked me if i would ever have sex with him and i said yeah probably but it would take me about 5 or 6 months to have sex with a guy and she told him BUT im now regreting it sortof because i made a promise to my parents and myself that i wouldnt have sex until i get married and another thing im only 13 and im not sure if should have sex with him or not so ummm i was wandering if anyone has any advise so do you?

Please give me advise it you have any i don't care if it's sortof a insult i need the most advise i can get.
    You were just talking with your friend. You weren't making a final decision. People talk about their ideas and it's okay to have ideas like that. People also change their minds. But no, in my opinion you shouldn't go through with it. When the time is right, with the right person, you will know it. There will be no doubts. Sometimes you won't know until you're married and that's okay too. The longer you wait, the better it will be.
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 3, 2007, 12:48 PM
    Just say no.
    apple_bee Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Apr 3, 2007, 01:20 PM
    Please give me advise it you have any I don't care if it's sortof a insult I need the most advise I can get.[/quote]
    You are WAY to young to be having sex... at 13 your just not ready . Imagion if you got prengent girl . That is NOT safe... if you had sex now then you would regert it later guaranteed. Save yourself the guilt... not to mention this is a promise you made to YOURSELF and those are never supost to be broken and what if your parents found out.. wait it out . Its not worth it
    Zeus2007 Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Apr 3, 2007, 11:03 PM
    Wow thirteen and having sex. Hmmm I was playing sports and learning to do stuff as an adult. Hmmmm is sex for adults? Look around this sitei in relationships / dating / divorce you ready for all that cause that is sex. Ready?
    youngGirl1607 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Apr 5, 2007, 02:50 PM
    Please give me advise it you have any I don't care if it's sortof a insult I need the most advise I can get.[/quote]
    NOOOO! DOO not do it!
    I lost my virginity when I was 14 and it is nothing to be proud of!
    The rest of your teenage years girls will call you a slut,whore,hoe,skank
    And much more guys won't take you serious.
    Trust me babygirl do not do it!!
    Your way to young start dating!

And you are defintaly to young to be in love!
    It just may be puppy love!
    But NOTHING to lose your virginity over!
    That's something you CAN NOT get back
    Plain and simple do not do it!
    jessincali Posts: 23, Reputation: 4

Apr 8, 2007, 11:19 AM
    Jesi...
    You got some really great responses - but I thought I would add mine anyway.:) I remember being 13... yes, I'm not that old! Please, please, please don't do it. I know right now it seems like once he is ready, but you aren't you have to anyway to make him like you. I PROMISE you - this is not right. Even if you think you love him - this is not the right thing to do. Not only because of the physical dangers but also the emotional dangers - there is no need to bring that kind of hurt into your world right now. I need to take a moment to look at STDs. This is one of the physical things that can happen when you have sex. I don't know how much you know about these, but some of them can do permanent damage and there is NO CURE and AIDS can KILL YOU. Sorry to be harsh, but its really bad. When you are much older, you can go to the dr. to get tested for them before you commit to having sex with someone - until then - you are taking a really big chance.
    I don't want to sound like I'm preaching to you - I just don't want you to make a big mistake. Like the other poster said - people will label you as a whore and slut the rest of high school. And trust me, you have enough problems in high school - and you don't want to deal with that as well.
    If you ever want to talk - please email me- I'm a big sister -I don't mind. And I remember being 13- you have a lot of stuff to deal with!
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Apr 8, 2007, 12:03 PM
    Just thinking how time flies at 13 [and looking at the dates] On march 20th cheyenne was the MAN -- 10 days later --he is history and "nick and ummm i think i kinda love him"

Now Jessi looking at that do you see what we see? With any luck Nick will be the 2nd of many boys in your life and when you first have sex it will be because YOU want to have sex and what the boy want will matter little to you.-- Savage

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need some advise [ 6 Answers ]

I have been very serious with my boyfriend for close to two years now. We have lived with one another for a year and half. The past 3 months he has seemed less interested romanticaly and phsyically with me. He has been working long hours and is under stress. I understand that can lower sex...

Could use some advise [ 16 Answers ]

Ok I need advise on 2 different relationship propublems. 1> My x is asking me to sign a paper for him . I told him I would have to speak to my lawyer before signing any papers for him . He got mad and left me a text message saying He was crushing the car (the paper he wanted me to sign was...

Serious Advise Please! [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: I know this is sure to get some negative comments, need only serious advise please! I've been married AND FAITHFULL for the last five years. Prior to our marriage, we were together for 10 years. Lately, for a long time actually, I feel like my husband doesn't "give" to the relationship...

Advise [ 17 Answers ]

Hello. I'm new to this forum. Well my situations goes like this, my ex girlfriend broke off the relationship of two years. Its been three months since the breakup. Well the first month I kind of had some sort of contact with her through calls, e-mails. Then I decieded to go the NC way because it...

Can anyone advise/help? [ 21 Answers ]

Hi, my husband and I have been trying to fall pregnant for a few months now... my last period was on the 3 June lasting 6days, then on the 23 June till now, I've been getting dark brown discharge :eek: (I've never had this before ever since I started my period)... my period is not for another 2...

View more questions Search