Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naresh51 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2013, 06:08 PM
    In my wall I having small white insect
    In my wall I having small type insect white colour, it's look very small. In my wall I have a lot until my wall also look spot marks.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Nov 13, 2013, 07:20 PM
    The two main possibilities would be termites or aphids. Is there any mold or mildew present for aphids to feed on?
    naresh51 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2013, 07:49 PM
    Its not termites or aphids.
    The insect smaller then that, it just look like a dust, when watch deeply the thing moving.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Nov 14, 2013, 02:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by naresh51 View Post
    Its not termites or aphids.
    The insect smaller then that, it just look like a dust, when watch deeply the thing moving.
    Can you post or link to a picture of them?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is this flying insect? White spec's [ 13 Answers ]

So Many Seem to have this same white dust like flying insect that bites and goes into the skin & attacks any cuts or lessons you may have making it impossible to heal. Little lines on your skin feels like a razor cut I read that this is worst 2 months out of the year July and August but my...

Under couch found small shells of some kind of insect [ 1 Answers ]

Grouped together dead carcasses of insects, found one alive but it looked like a small little caterpillar

Have small box with two wires small white small red attached in series with ceiling f [ 1 Answers ]

Small box in series with light pull switch on ceiling fan. Lights would not burn until I took out box but not sure if is safe to leave box out. Any suggestions. Rick

Small Insect Bites [ 2 Answers ]

I sometimes get small, mildly itchy bites on my feet and legs at night that are not mosquito bites. My 3 cats often lie on my bed but I have checked them and my sheets over and they do not have fleas. They seem to happen more often in the fall. Does anyone else have this?

Tiny white insect/pests roaming around my home [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, can anyone tell me what the tiny white pests are that are in all the rooms in my home? They are mainy on wooden furniture but I've also seen them on walls in my bathroom. I've even seen them on my baby's cot!! They are not in groups. You acually only see one at a time. They are tiny and at...

View more questions Search