Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    worriedboutit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2013, 10:57 AM
    Bump on head
    I have a bump on my head its been there about 2 months. Some days its bigger then other days. It doesn't hurt or bother me other then the fact that I know it's there. Im not sure if I should be seen by a dr. Or just wait to see if it goes away.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 13, 2013, 01:59 PM
    It obviously concerns you so it would be a valid thing to go to a doctor about. It could be biegn but would you be willing to take a chance that it's not?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on head [ 2 Answers ]

I have a bump on the back of my head and it hurts to the touch came out of no where should I go to the emergency room

Bump on head of penis [ 2 Answers ]

I woke up one morning and had this red sore on the side of my penis head. It looked like a pimple, but did not a whitehead, just a red bump. It literally appeared over night, I put neosporin on it, and over the last 3 days it has gone down a lot, but not GONE yet. I sleep naked in a bed I share...

How do you get the bump on your head? [ 1 Answers ]

There is this hair style that I really like and I see a lot of people with it... you could either wear your hair up or have it all down and on top of your head there's a bump of hair like on top of your head.. I've been in the mirror with a comb and hair pins trying to figure out how to do it but I...

Bump under head of penis [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm a senior in high school (17) and I have a bump under the head of my penis that comes out only after a little time after I have an erection. This is killing me because I cannot have sex with anyone or try to have a relationship with someone because I don't want to reveal this secret. I have...

View more questions Search