Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candi123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2013, 08:47 PM
    Ribs hurt
    My ribs are hurting lower at the bottom part not gas pain like ache hurt and my back little higher then mid and I feel so bad what could it be haven't pulled it or exercised or anything like that
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2013, 10:26 PM
    After reading your post not exactly sure where you hurt. "Ribs lower, back higher and mid "? gall bladder? Kidney stone? Appendix? If you feel so bad, see your doctor, we can't diagnose over the Internet and your symptoms are quite vague.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 12, 2013, 11:10 PM
    It could be a kidney infection, it could be a bladder infection, it could be the flu (body aches are common with the flu), it could be a number of other things.

We really can't diagnose online, not even a doctor can. If you're concerned it's best to see a doctor in person.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ribs hurt [ 1 Answers ]

Ribs hurt hard to breathe

Ribs [ 11 Answers ]

I have this beat in my upper right side rib and I just felt this when I laded down

Why does it hurt more now that I had my ribs put back into place [ 11 Answers ]

Hi! Everyone I went to th dr today after months of being told I had spams and a sprined neck I was told that I had two ribs out of place. My questiion is why does it hurt so much now? And how long will it hurt? I do have a bad back with buldging disc could it be from that? (the rib pain)

Something between my ribs [ 0 Answers ]

Hi my name is Jennifer I was taking a bath and had my leg up while sitting down and had this thing slide out between the middle of my ribs exactly where they meet. It was like the size 2 inch I guess it didn't hurt nor did I feel anything really but I thought it was going to stop my heart so I...

View more questions Search