Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1970s 80s M FAN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2013, 06:14 PM
    A movie without knowing the title
    I remember a movie that came out in around 1980 81. It's a horror movie about a woman who is put in a mental hospital against her will and she is sane. The title was I thought The 13th Floor or something like that . Its not the movie of 1999 that keeps coming up when I try to search for it. Help!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 19, 2013, 04:31 PM
    The Fifth Floor
    neimat Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2014, 02:51 PM
    Is it Gothika
    By hally berry and robert downey jr

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A Movie without Knowing the Title [ 1 Answers ]

What is the title of the movie which details are: 4 academics/professors walk a beach, possibly scandinavian, while discussing philosophical concepts.. Possibly a european production made approximately late 1980's/early 1990's.. >email address removed per site rules<

A Movie without Knowing the Title [ 1 Answers ]

Old movie I think a couple of men throw out a wallet to see if anyone returns it and they do

A movie without knowing the title [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the movie were the a man was turned in to earth like and the woman was like air they were scientists?

Finding a Movie without Knowing the Title [ 1 Answers ]

The movie was about a girl who got out of prison after working for the Vermont tourism board and caught a bus to a small town there. Went to work for an older woman in a restaurant and found out she was trying to sell the restaurant. They had a lottery for the restaurant and the girl found out...

Finding a movie without knowing the title [ 0 Answers ]

Hello every body, The Sean I remember Is like " The wife said to husband who going on car that beware of "B", The husband goes out stop some where and there is a spy Bee with cam and Bomb inside. The husband remember the words of his wife and try to kill the Bee with his shoe and the Bee explodes,...

View more questions Search