Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cgc1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2013, 01:44 PM
    Bumps All Around Penis
    I have them all over my penis near the top and bottom is this normal ? I'm worried about it I'm not sexually active I'm 14.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 12, 2013, 04:33 PM
    If you are not sexually active, why worry ? They are actually from masturbating.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 12, 2013, 04:54 PM
    Tickle? How so? I have been masturbating for going on 20 years now, and have never had that.
    cgc1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2013, 05:05 PM
    What are they, its not the best kind of thing to have :/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two strange bumps on head of penis with smaller bumps below head [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I came back from vacation (about 2 months ago) down south and had sexual intercourse with a few different women (unprotected). I came back home worried so I did not waste any time to get checked by a doctor. He took a blood test and swabs. And all the tests came back negative. I had sex with...

Bumps on penis [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Doctor Well I have noticed bumps o my penis about 3 months ago. They'er around the forskin and the end of my penis. I noticed that I more bumps started to show up the more I masterbated. Now that I stopped masterbating the bumps haven't left and are still there. I haven't had any kind of...

Bumps on penis [ 1 Answers ]

All right. I'm 15 and a while ago I've noticed that I have a lot of bumps on the back of my penis. If I'm just standing there and lift "it" up they aren't really noticeable. But when I tighten the skin by like bending it or something a bunch of bumbs appear? They aren't dicolored or anything. But...

View more questions Search