Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Caughman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2013, 03:24 AM
    1000 Conderate bill 1861 #176
    I have a $1000 confederate bill dated 5/28/61 #176. It looks like the one on the boguscsa website except that it has pink boarders and on the back has the words - reprinted (I cannot see if it has a date as I only have 75% of the bill) Can you instruct me further? Where would I go to confirm further?

Check out some similar questions!

1861 2.00 bill make in Georgia? [ 0 Answers ]

I have an 1861, 2.00 dollar bill made in Georgia. It has a woman on the bill, can you tell me if it is worth anything? Also, a blue 1935 1.00 bill and A red 1953 5.00 bill "A" ?

1861 Florida $2 bill? [ 0 Answers ]

While sifting through papers from an estate I came across a $2.00 paper bill from the State of Florida. It has a place to write a # at the top (looks like 8905), a picture of Geo. Washington in the lower left corner and a picture of a seated woman on right side of bill. No printing on the back. ...

Value of an 1861 Confederate Dollar Bill [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I have a confederate dollar, and am wondering if it has any value. It is a State of Georgia bill, numbered as 1357, from the Bank of Commerce. The date at the bottom right says "July 4, 1861". At the top, center of the bill is a picture of a sailing ship. Bottom left hand corner shows a...

Value of a 1000 Confederate Note Dated 1861 [ 4 Answers ]

After my grandfather passed away I found some very old paper money in the bottom of an old dresser drawer. Among these items I found a large bill supposedly from the Confederacy. The description : One side is in black and white with the words Twelve months afterdate in script at the top; in large...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.