Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    painless213 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2013, 11:55 PM
    Will I fail my EtG screen test?
    On staturday night I drank a beer and a half, 2 swigs of vodka, and an equivalency of 4 shots of koloa rum. I stopped at 1130pm and had a 46 hr period between my last shot and my EtG. I am a 19 year old male, about 130Ibs. I am trying to prepare myself if there is a possibility if I failed. Do you guys think I failed?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 12, 2013, 09:45 AM
    Yes. I think you failed.

What happens when you fail? Was that all worth it?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 12, 2013, 11:15 PM
    There's a very good chance you'll fail. I see you're going around the site reading other posts about ETG testing, and asking the posters the outcome of their tests.

What you have to remember is that everyone is different. Just because one person passed after 30 hours, with more alcohol than you consumed, doesn't mean you'll pass. It's all a guessing game.

We can only base our answers on what the experts say, and experts say that 60 hours is usually the cutoff after consuming alcohol. You're below that timeline, you also consumed a lot of alcohol, so it's highly unlikely that you'll pass. But we can only guess. You'll have to wait and see and hope that you get lucky this time.

What happens if you fail?
    painless213 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2013, 11:19 PM
    Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG test will I pass or fail for one beer? [ 4 Answers ]

I know this question is asked a lot on here and I'm sorry for the repeat but I have not seen any spacific answers to my question. I had one 12 oz beer on on wedsday at 10pm and unknown to me at that time I had to take a egt test on Friday. I took the test at 215pm. Will I test positive for that one...

Will I fail my ETG test? [ 3 Answers ]

Sunday night at 8:00 I had about 1 1/2 shot of 40% Jim Beam I wasn't even tipsy. I took an ETG test on Monday at about 4:30 I weigh 250 I'm 6'2 I'm really worried if I'm going to pass or not. I did a BAC calculator and it said my BAC was .02 or .01 and said "not impaired" Please help me! Thanks...

Will I fail EtG test if I had one beer [ 1 Answers ]

I had one 7oz beer at 8pm on Monday. I will have an EtG alcohol urine test on Wednesday from anywhere from 11am to 1pm. Will I fail or pass? Calculations indicate that is about 38 hours.

Can you fail an EtG test after 80 hours? [ 0 Answers ]

Was wondering if anyone has failed an EtG test after 80 hours?

Will I fail my EtG test on Monday? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello all, I drank around 15 standard drinks on Thursday of last week (from noon until roughly 8pm), swished a beer in my mouth but spit it out on Saturday of last weekend(roughly around 4pm) to rinse out smokeless tobacco at a bar but did not swallow anything, and I took 2 Vicks Nyquill Gel...

View more questions Search