Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bishop20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2013, 08:27 PM
    Red rash on penis
    I have a red rash on the shaft of my penis and and it was bumpy until my family dr prescribed me an ointments mad then the bumps went Way but it is still red. What could it be? Also it looks as if it's on the outside of my penis but where my urethra would be on the outer of my penis.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 12, 2013, 09:44 AM
    Did he do any sort of STI test as well? It sounds like you had an irritation on your penis, while a small amount made the bumps go away, chances are the rest will make the red go away. If it doesn't return and consult your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red dots on penis and penis head, also peeling skin on tip of penis! [ 26 Answers ]

Okay so this problem has been going on for about a month and a half now, well a month and a half ago my girlfriend and I had sex but we used a different condom than usual, but during the sex I took off the condom and began having sex again. I'd say a week or so later my penis started itching very...

Problems for my penis a rash little red bumps and it itches please help asap [ 1 Answers ]

My penis just started this a few days ago and I don't now what it is please help me find out

Bumps on penis area and red rash on inside thigh [ 1 Answers ]

I have bumps on my penis and testicles that at times when I squeeze them shoot out white puss. Also in the last couple of months a red rash has appeared on my inside thigh. I am very concerned about what it is... does anyone have any idea what it could be/ a way to get rid of it?

Penisinfection/STD - foreskin red with cuts and rash on penis head and looks shrivled [ 0 Answers ]

Hey I'm having this problem I had Sex with a girl I know but don't know much about Sexual history wise the next day I had a rash and the tip of my foreskin was very dry and when I pull it back I have what looks like 3 or 4 cuts and my penis head looked very red a couple of weeks have gone by ...

View more questions Search