Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kathrynmariel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2013, 02:10 PM
    Can I find my biological parents with no information?
    My name is Kathryn and I am currently living in the US. I was adopted when I was almost 3. I am curious in trying to find my biological family but there is one problem I don't know any info to get started with. I was abandoned in Novosibirsk, Russia. The only information I have is what I was wearing and a general discription of what I looked like and the area. I don't even know my actual name or my real date of birth. I don't know where to start my search or if it is even possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Kathryn
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2013, 03:15 PM
    With such scant information it will be hard. Can or will your adoptive parents give you any help?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 11, 2013, 04:27 PM
    Is the agency your adoptive parents used still in operation? They may or may not be able to give you more information.

Your best bet is to register on reunion websites with as much information as you DO have and simply hope.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find my biological parents without knowing any information on them, not even [ 1 Answers ]

I was born in Albuquerque NM in 1984. I have only a photo of them. It was a closed private adoption. Please any advise would be great.

Find my Biological Parents [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Mackenzie. I grew up not knowing my biological father and have contemplated for years to find him. He was not in my life at all to my knowledge even before I was born. I grew up in Clinton, IA (no longer have residence there) from the information that I have been given (very...

How do I find my biological parents [ 7 Answers ]

How do I find my biological parents without knowing any information on them, not even their names. The only information I have is that I was born in Flint, Michigan and my birth name is Christina. I was given up for adoption to a very well known and prominent family in Flint Michigan, where I...

How to find my biological parents [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I was adopted and I really want to know where I came from, who I looked like more and all the normal question any adopted child would want to know. I only have adoption papers but I have no record of their name or information. My adopted parents have tried their best to find any information...

I would like to find my biological parents [ 5 Answers ]

I was adopted in November 15 1989 in benton Ar

View more questions Search