Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mjjoe2 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2013, 11:21 AM
    Can cats get mange?
    Is it canine specific or can a cat have it?
    mjjoe2 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2013, 11:25 AM
    Mange
    An cats get mange? Just adopted year old Siamese n not sure if I'm seeing battle wounds or a skin issue
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 11, 2013, 11:29 AM
    Get this new cat checked over by a vet, especially for the skin problem.
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2013, 07:55 PM
    Mange can be seen in cats, yes. Please take your kitty to the vet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mange or fleas? [ 3 Answers ]

I have an 8 year old black Labrador and we have noticed for a few years that she has crazy itching and scratching episodes that last a month or so at a time.. (It's not CONSTANT aggressive itching, but she always scratches quite a bit during the day and night outside of the periods too). We first...

Dog mange [ 2 Answers ]

My puppy has mange is there any home rem. To help her? Or do I Have to go to the vet?:( :confused:

Mange and Atroban [ 3 Answers ]

I have 2 adult dogs that weigh about 90lbs each. One is black, Inky, and the other one is white, Rowdy. Both of them have patches of hair missing and Rowdy have a very red and irritated belly. Inky has black skin but it looks like it is irritated. Not to the question. Last year I had a couple...

Mange [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 7 month old pitbull. She has mange. I have treated her for it before and now she has it again, I am not able to afford to keep her to pay for all the medicine that she needs. I am undecided what to do as far as if I should keep her. I was thinking of taking her to the pound and they can...

Mange [ 8 Answers ]

I have two 9 week old puppies that were found in the woods on christmas eve. I took them to the vet and had them checked out.They have some raw crusty places on their stomachs and the backs of their legs.The vet checked them for The mange and said she could not find any mites but gave me some...

View more questions Search