Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    czepp Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2007, 08:59 AM
    Need LAN card drivers
    Please can anyone tell me where to get drivers for a PCL NW100B ethernet card? I put my original floppy next to a speaker. I looked everywhere but I can't find them so now I'm back on dial up and my phone companys charging me for every minute I'm online. Please help I'm desperate!
    cajalat Posts: 469, Reputation: 66

Mar 31, 2007, 07:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by czepp
    Please can anyone tell me where to get drivers for a PCL NW100B ethernet card? I put my original floppy next to a speaker. I looked everywhere but i can't find them so now im back on dial up and my phone companys charging me for every minute im online. Please help im desperate!
    That's a rebranded card. It is likely a RealTek card. Take a look on the card itself and see if you can see a chip on it that starts with RLT followed by some numbers. Take those numbers and see if you can match them up against the realtek web site. This link might also be the right drivers for you:

Realtek

Casey

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lan To Lan Internet Sharing Help! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Tnx for reading.. hope you can help me.. here is my question with all the information I can think.. I have 2 computers I'm using windows XP SP2 I don't have any router or switch My 1st computer have an internet connection with 2 lancards My 2nd computer have no internet connection with...

Need Drivers [ 6 Answers ]

I am putting WIN ME on my computer and I have looked everywhere for the drivers for the Creative Labs CT4740 sound card and the Lite-On XJ-HD166s DVD/CD ROM drive. Does anyone know where I can download these drivers? I have done a Google search, went to manufacturers websites, and even to driver...

Device drivers [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a few questions related to device drivers and Input/Output: Q1: What is a "bus header"? (for example there are USB bus headers and PCI bus headers) Q2: Consider the instruction set of a microprocessor - consider the OUT instruction which sends some data over a bus to a specified...

LAN to LAN via Internet... [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, First hope that I'm not causing heaache for you... If not please continue... I'm building up another Domain(no forests and no trees), that domain will be in another location. So I'll have two local area networks, where each of them is in a totally different and distant...

Need Drivers [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I've formated this HD and now I need drivers and IDK where to get them. Preffably ones that don't cost me money (cuz I have none) I looked at several site and most want money, they don't have it of IDK what the heck I'm looking for. So any help would be greatly apreciated =) Need drivers for:...

View more questions Search