Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jinx76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2013, 06:24 AM
    Looking for parents and siblings
    Hi I am looking for my parents and siblings but when I go through the proper channels doors are slammed in my face can anyone give me any suggestions as as how to go about this to get the results I require been trying for 10 years to no avail .
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 11, 2013, 06:26 AM
    Where are you located? How old are you now? How long ago was your adoption?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Husband gives more priority to parents and siblings over me. [ 9 Answers ]

After 6 months ofwedding, husband gives more priority to his parents and siblings and my priorities and wishes are totally ignored... and I love him a lot. What do I do?? To the extent that I have stopped planning our future with him or expecting anything from him because every time I do that, we...

Old movie poor siblings surviving without parents [ 1 Answers ]

The kids lie about their parents' death from illness so that they could stay together. It may have been in black n white. The family was very poor, lived in the country, many kids... made in 70's or before. I was young so cannot remember all the details.

My siblings and I inherited our parents house, are we liable for the property taxes [ 5 Answers ]

We inherited my mothers house and it is in foreclosure to a reverse mortgage broker. Question is are we liable for the taxes?

I want to find biological parents and my siblings [ 2 Answers ]

How do I go about finding my biological parents amd my siblings? I don't have much info. Can you please help me?

Transfer Title to Siblings After Parents Pass Away [ 1 Answers ]

My mother and older brother are in title to a property located in Allegheny County that was purchased in 1977. (They have both since passed away.) Mom passed away after my brother. Per my mother's last will and testament, she left the house to me and a younger brother. The problem is the estate was...

View more questions Search