Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    faspel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2013, 01:37 AM
    Mixing biolclaire with another cream
    Can I mix in bioclaire cream with another cream (like neutrogena lotion)? Some one once told me that if that if the cream is too harsh ony skin I could tone a little by mixing it in another cream. Please is that advisable?

Check out some similar questions!

Mixture of stilmins bleach cream,archie pearl cream,betnovate cream and fair and love [ 2 Answers ]

Is this mixture goog for skin tone lightning?

Helpful tips in mixing your own lightening cream/lotion [ 6 Answers ]

Ok guys, I'm starting this thread to give people who are new to mixing their own lightening products a few tips. These tips can also be used in making any other cosmetics. I've made a lot of cosmetics although I have never made a lightening cream/lotion but the principle is the same.:p If anyone...

Mixing cream color, powder bleach and 40vol crème developer [ 1 Answers ]

Can you mix a tube crème color (highest blonde), with a powder bleach (bleach has a blue tint), with a 40 volume crème developer (white), for a one step lift and deposit process?

Mixing Fashion Fair, Alpha Hydroxy Cream, and Viatmin E Lotion. [ 4 Answers ]

So my skin has finally recovered from using Body Clear. Ew. I knew I shouldn't have used it. My skin usually doesn't take well to Hydroquinone contents. So after my skin was restored out of that crackly dry and DARK phase, I've started back on Fashion Fair again to get my complexion back. I...

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.