Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slj14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2013, 12:45 AM
    After new bottom element I no longer have water flow from hot water
    Hello,
    I no longer had hot water; I drained and changed the bottom element... Feeling confident I walked over to the sink and nothing, not a drip when the hot water was turned on. The cold water works.
    It has been four hours, and still no hot water or hot water pressure; please help thank you
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Nov 11, 2013, 05:47 AM
    Did you open the cold water input valve to the water heater. Open water heater drain valve momentarily to see if you have water in the heater.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water hammer and reduced hot water flow in one kitchen tap [ 6 Answers ]

This only happens on this one tap. It is a single faucet and the line is shared with a dishwasher. After the hot water runs for about 30 seconds I hear the pipes downstairs and the flow keeps reducing to hardly anything. I guess it's most likely why the dishes are not getting clean as well. No...

Water heater: Should may bottom element be getting only 120volts? [ 1 Answers ]

Was getting very little hot water out my dual element 240volt WH... drained it, clean out sentiment, inspected elements I had put in a year ago - OK. When refilled & plugged in I put a tester on the elements & noticed only 120 volts on bottom element. Is this normal or should the bottom element be...

Water flow in 1 bathroom is very low including the shower, kitchen hot water [ 2 Answers ]

In one bathroom the water flow in the sink is very low including the shower. Also the kitchen hot water is very slow but the other bathroom is working great. What's wrong, please help thanks

No hot water in shower and water heater affects both cold and hot water flow [ 1 Answers ]

1. No hot water coming from shower even though there is hot water coming from face basin in same bathroom and throughout the house( moen plumbing) 2. when water heater valve to house is turned off the cold water and hot water from shower does not flow, yet in other faucets throughout the house...

View more questions Search