Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    russharv63 Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2013, 07:35 AM
    Why hasn't my manager been charged with a 3rd offense petit larcency class 6 felony I
    My manager has been convicted of four petit larcenies in the state of Virginia. Two convictions in Beford county, Virginia in 2011 and two in the city of Lynchburg, Virginia. The law states that a third offense of petit larceny is a class 6 felony in Virginia. He was just convicted of the fourth petit larceny a couple of days ago in Lynchburg. He started with a charge of grand larceny but it was reduced to petit larceny and he was convicted of that charge. I can't understand why the three strikes law was not applied here. His record shows four separate petit larceny conviction.Why wasn't he charged with a class 6 felony on his third or fourth conviction?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 10, 2013, 08:38 AM
    Hello r:

The prosecutor IS the citizens lawyer.. I'd ask him.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Just was charged with my 3rd felony [ 4 Answers ]

I caught a possession of cocaine less than 25 grams in jan of 2001 which was a felony, I caught another possession of cocaine charge less than 25 grams in June of 2008, and now I just caught my 3rd owi charge in September of 2012 which makes that a felony, I'm out on bond for that and have not seen...

Its my first offense and got charged with two counts of 3rd degree felony burglary. [ 7 Answers ]

I'm only nineteen is it possible I will get probation?

I was charged with a DUI - 3rd offense [ 2 Answers ]

My 3rd DUI was 11 years from the present one. The judge ordered my fines, house arrest 45 days, 30 days of another bracelet that would tell if I consumed any alcohol. I had just finished my 45 days and my probation officer called me in for a urine. It came back positive for pot. I am violated. ...

Felony stealing 3rd offense [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend in a legal situation. He was charged with a stealing third offense a class D felony. I being a friend bonded him out with 500 dollars. We haved tried to found affordable council but the truth is I can't afford a lawyer and neither can he. He has a courtdate for march 9 2009 but he...

View more questions Search