Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Britt62090 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2013, 01:31 AM
    Med mixes
    Can you take ambien and topamax together?
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2013, 01:30 PM
    From drugs.com ref. Topamax:

"What other drugs will affect Topamax?

Taking this medicine with other drugs that make you sleepy or slow your breathing can worsen these effects. Ask your doctor before taking Topamax with a sleeping pill, narcotic pain medicine, muscle relaxer, or medicine for anxiety, depression, or seizures.
    Tell your doctor about all medicines you use, and those you start or stop using during your treatment with Topamax, especially:

Divalproex sodium;

Metformin; or

Valproic acid.

This list is not complete. Other drugs may interact with topiramate, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Not all possible interactions are listed in this medication guide. "
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 10, 2013, 01:39 PM
    Ask your doctor (or pharmacist, if you get all filled in one drugstore) before mixing any drugs or even supplements. It isn't just interactions; it's also your whole health history.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What med do I have [ 1 Answers ]

I have a white pill scored on one side and M 243 on the side opposite from the score. What is this?

Anyone know anything about Kelpie/MacNab mixes? [ 2 Answers ]

I was just visiting my childhood friend and she has some Kelpie/ MacNab mixes and I just loved how smart these dogs were. Their faces showed so much and you could see their brains just working. I know that a very smart dog would take a lot of work and time, I have lots of time and don't mind hard...

Hair dye. Dark.blonde.brown.what color mixes? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay IF you have DARK hair as in it being brownish darkish and then you want to dye it blonde and then brown like an ash brown or light brown what color should it come out? I have a dark hair color it looks brown/black and I want to dye it but I want it to come out as a light brown blondish...

Med Red Hair to Med Golden Brown [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, What is the best way to get Med. Golden Brown hair if my hair is Red without the color coming out color coming out orange? Would it be necessary to strip the red out first? Thank you

Med edu [ 3 Answers ]

How to become a plastic surgeon?

View more questions Search