Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ellingsonka1934 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2013, 05:29 PM
    How to locate where someone works by there ssn for child support purpose only
    How to locate a father by there ssn for child support purpose only. He moved from Oregon to n dakota and child support can't locate where he works
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 9, 2013, 05:31 PM
    The SSA won't provide you with that info, but the child support collection agency can get it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex-husband does not want to tell me where he works to avoid child support [ 1 Answers ]

My ex husband does not tell me where he works in order to avoid paying his child support. However, I have is social security number. Can I find out where he works free by using his socialb securtiy number?

Resident alien for Tax Purpose,SSN/Medicare [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I filed 1040EZ in 2007. I also filed form 843 requesting refund of SSN/Medicare taxes withheld from my account. I did not receive any refund of SSN/medicare taxes for 2007.Can I re-apply(inquire) now (2009) for this refund again. I was on OPT in 2008 and my employer withheld SSN/Medicare...

Locate Someone with SSN and other info [ 1 Answers ]

How can I locate a person's current employer (so that I can leave a message to call me)? I have the SSN, DOB and full name! Any clues that don't cost a lot?

Child support when the father works under the table [ 5 Answers ]

I live in Illinois and want to know how the court orders and determines child support when the father works under the table and there is no paper trail of his income. He is currently paying $100 weekly for his daughter but it is not court ordered and he wants nothing to do with a court order,...

View more questions Search